Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Waiting game

I know it's been forever since we have written anything on this blog.  There haven't been any updates.  We finished the main class and have been waiting for the Spaulding class to open up. Well, one unclear conversation and we are signed up for the class in November.  

It is really hard for me to have to wait for anything. Jeff is much more patient than I am.  That's why I love netflix,  there is no waiting.  You want the next episodeand BAM it's on.  I love that Jeff is good at waiting and slow to make a decision, I wish I was more comfortable with that. 

I want to met our son, start school with him, introduce him to our world, and start sharing this crazy love that I have for my family [Jeff and Abby] with this little guy.  But I have to wait and I have to be ok with waiting. 

Wish me luck~

1 comment:

  1. Son? Does that mean you found your child and just have to wait for official stuff?

    ReplyDelete